Effective maintenance and maintenance of the stainless steel fountain pump can ensure the normal use of the stainless steel fountain pump, then the maintenance details of the stainless steel fountain pump are as follows.
Maintenance of stainless steel fountain pump and its maintenance method
(1) Check the stainless steel fountain pump, pipeline and joints for looseness.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
(3) The stainless steel fountain pump has been out of use for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble all the pumps, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, and store them properly.
(4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the water outlet pipeline.
(5) Jog the motor to see if the motor rotation is correct. Recommended reading: Fountain Pump Models and Brands.
(6) Start the motor. When the stainless steel fountain pump is in normal operation, turn on the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump, and gradually open the gate valve as they show proper pressure, and check the motor load at the same time.
(7) Try to control the flow rate and lift of the stainless steel water pump within the range indicated on the sign to ensure that the stainless steel fountain pump operates at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain the greatest energy saving effect.
(8) During the operation of the stainless steel fountain pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80C.
(9) If an abnormal sound is found in the stainless steel fountain pump, stop immediately to check the cause.
(10) When the stainless steel fountain pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) In the first month of operation, the stainless steel fountain pump should replace the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and after every 500 hours, change the oil once.
(12) Regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the dripping condition in the packing chamber is normal (it is advisable to leak out in drops).
(13) Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(14) When the stainless steel fountain pump is used in cold winter, after parking, the pump body should be lifted out of the water surface without waterproofing to prevent frost cracking.