29 Mar 2023
Here are some general tips to help you choose the right fountain nozzle
1. Consider the height of the fountain: If you want a tall, dramatic fountain, choose a nozzle that produces a vertical jet of water. The higher the jet, the more dramatic the effect.
2. Consider the width of the fountain: If you have a wide fountain or pool, you may want to use a nozzle that produces a fan-shaped spray of water. This will help to cover a larger area with water.
3. Consider the wind conditions: If your fountain is located in an area with high wind conditions, you may want to choose a nozzle that produces a low, wide spray of water. This will help to prevent the water from blowing away.
4. Consider the water flow rate: Different nozzles require different water flow rates. Make sure that you choose a nozzle that matches the water flow rate available from your pump.
5. Experiment with different nozzles: If you're not sure which nozzle to choose, try experimenting with a few different options. You may find that you prefer one type of nozzle over another based on the specific look and feel you are trying to achieve.
Originally published 29 Mar 2023, updated 29 Mar 2023.