How to choose the nozzle of the fountain
Here are some general tips to help you choose the right fountain nozzle
1. Consider the height of the fountain: If you want a tall, dramatic fountain, choose a nozzle that produces a vertical jet of water. The higher the jet, the more dramatic the effect.
2. Consider the width of the fountain: If you have a wide fountain or pool, you may want to use a nozzle that produces a fan-shaped spray of water. This will help to cover a larger area with water.
3. Consider the wind conditions: If your fountain is located in an area with high wind conditions, you may want to choose a nozzle that produces a low, wide spray of water. This will help to prevent the water from blowing away.
4. Consider the water flow rate: Different nozzles require different water flow rates. Make sure that you choose a nozzle that matches the water flow rate available from your pump.
5. Experiment with different nozzles: If you're not sure which nozzle to choose, try experimenting with a few different options. You may find that you prefer one type of nozzle over another based on the specific look and feel you are trying to achieve.